Friday, August 27, 2010

first week of school

Well this week has been really good. My favorite thing about this whole week was football, it is like my life. This year I have been working on trying to keep B's in every class, but it is going to be a very good challenge for me. I still have not got into trouble and I don't plan on getting in trouble this whole year. One of the weirdest things for me out of this week was meeting the new kids. I can just remember when I was a new student here I didn't like it at all. This should be a really good year!

5 comments:

  1. Hopefully football is going great for you. It's a good thing that you have a goal of trying to have B's in every class. Yeah getting into trouble wouldn't be such a good thing to do. What new kids did you meet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you should have a fun year/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i met this girl name Raquel. She is pretty funny, her nickname is Richard. Only a couple of people know why. This year is going to be awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't hear me but I'm laughing out loud. Why is your year going to be awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because of football, it is the best sport known to man. :)

    ReplyDelete