Friday, November 12, 2010

Cemetery/Playground

 






Braden's Rim




This is the football field on a quiet fall morning after football season ended.  It's a long shot.  I used the fading edges feature (vingette) and I enhanced the color.










This is a close up of Braden's rims. I used the sepia effect.  I like how the soft edges effect makes it look like the tire is moving.  The contrast of the bright chrome and the black pieces












 This is a longshot. In this picture i used antique and plus i used matte. This picture looks very peaceful.














This is a picture of my friends grave stone. This picture is showing framing. In this i blurred the edges and i used antique.









This picture is a high angle shot and plus a over the shoulder shot. A high angle shows that the people below have no power. A over the shoulder shot and that shows what another person is seeing.



No comments:

Post a Comment